In accordance with the new regulations, Masias Invest S.L provides users with information relating to the cookies used and the reason for their use, and requests their consent to be able to use them.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user to allow the server to remember certain information that can be used at a later time. This information can identify you as an individual user and allows your personal preferences to be saved, as well as technical information such as visits or specific pages that you visit. Users who do not wish to receive cookies or wish to be informed before they are stored on your computer can configure their browser for such purpose.
The cookies we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that could identify you. Cookies are assigned to your PC solely for the duration of your visit to our website and are used to improve the services that we offer. These automatically disappear whenever you close your browser. Some of the cookies that are installed are strictly necessary for the page to work properly and others are used to improve the performance and your user experience.
Masias Invest S.L. does not use any cookies for advertising purposes.
Users can freely decide whether to install the cookies used or not. In this regard, you can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default, or to receive a notification on screen of the reception of each cookie and to decide at that time whether to install them or not on your computer.
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are any that allow users to browse through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist on the same, such as to monitor traffic and communication of data, identify the log-in session, allow parties to have restricted access, remind users of the elements that make up an order, complete the purchase process of an order, perform a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or share content through social networks, etc.
- Customisation cookies: These are any that allow users to access the service with certain general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria on your terminal such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Analytic cookies are those that allow those responsible for the same to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to monitor the activity of the website, application or platform and for the preparation of browsing profiles of users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data of use of users of the service.
According to the period of time that these are activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while users access a website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can vary from a few minutes to several years.
According to the organisation managing them:
- Own Cookies: Any that are sent to a user’s computer from a device or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are any that are sent to users’ computers from a device or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that handles the data obtained through the cookies.